What is the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Price?
Almost everyone who searches for a compact SUV ends up asking themselves, “What is the price of a Toyota RAV4?” If you’ve also been considering this highly-reviewed Toyota, you’re in luck! Round Rock Toyota has put together a helpful guide on the 2019 Toyota RAV4 price points, trim levels, and standard features. Armed with this knowledge, you’ll have no trouble getting exactly what you desire in your next new vehicle. New models are priced between $25,500 MSRP* and $33,500 MSRP*.
LE – $25,500 MSRP*
Even the baseline trim of the 2019 Toyota RAV4 offers a stunning selection of safety features and entertainment technology. Even its powertrain specs leave little to be desired:
- Dynamic Force 2.5L 4-cylinder engine
- Estimated 26 mpg city/35 mpg highway**
- Toyota Entune™ 3.0 Audio
- 7-inch touchscreen
- Available all-wheel drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- Soft-touch interior accents
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0)
XLE – $27,300 MSRP*
Jump one step up to the XLE trim, and you’ll receive additional safety features for 360-degree awareness. You’ll also enjoy added conveniences.
- Features add to or replace those of LE
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with rear vents
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Smart Key System
- Available 8-inch touchscreen upgrade
XLE Premium – $29,500 MSRP*
With a suite of premium interior features and new available safety features, the XLE Premium is a great choice for families who appreciate the finer things in life.
- Features add to or replace those of XLE
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel
- SofTex®-trimmed seating
- 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS)
- Available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
Adventure – $32,900 MSRP*
In years past, the Adventure trim was defined by upgrades that were largely aesthetic in nature. This year, it gives you everything you’ll need to venture off the beaten path with confidence.
- Features add to or replace those of XLE Premium
- Standard Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive
- High-rise roof rails
- 120V/100W deck-mounted power outlet
- Hill Start Assist Control, Trailer Sway Control, and Downhill Assist Control
- 19-inch wheels with 8.6-inch ground clearance
- LED Daytime Running Lights with Integrated Fog Lights
Limited – $33,500 MSRP*
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 Limited trim stands out with advanced amenities you’ll use every day! Treat yourself to a trim that will charm you every time you get behind the wheel.
- Features add to or replace those of XLE Premium
- Heated and ventilated perforated front seats
- Heated and perforated rear outboard seats
- 2-position driver’s seat memory function
- Entune™ 3.0 Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation
- Digital rearview mirror
- vailable panoramic glass moonroof
RAV4 Hybrid Options
Although the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid has not yet arrived on the streets near Austin, it’s set to join the lineup in the Spring of this year! It will be offered in three trim levels: an LE Hybrid, an XLE Hybrid, and a Limited Hybrid. These include most of the same features as their corresponding non-hybrid trims, but they’ll also offer the following components and capabilities:
- New Dynamic Force 2.5L Engine paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II
- Enhanced AWD Capability with separate rear-mounted electric motor
- 219 Total System Horsepower
- EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy of 41 mpg city/37 mpg highway**
There will also be one available RAV4 HV that doesn’t have a non-hybrid counterpart! The RAV4 XSE Hybrid will offer a more sport-focused drive, and it’s set to lead the RAV4 lineup in terms of power and fuel economy. These models will add sport-tuned suspension, 18-inch wheels, and more.
2019 RAV4 Standard Safety Features
From the list above, you’ll be able to tell that Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) is standard on every 2019 Toyota RAV4. The package includes:
- Automatic High Beams (AHB)
- Lane Tracing Assist (LTA)
- Road Sign Assist (RSA)
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)
Get Behind the Wheel at Round Rock Toyota Today!
Ready to find a Toyota RAV4 for sale in Round Rock? It’s easy to find the right model, for the right price, when you come to Round Rock Toyota! Check out our standard RAV4 and RAV4 HV inventories today, and don’t forget to check out our new vehicle specials while you’re at it. Once you’ve seen enough, apply for financing and schedule your test drive!
More About Toyota RAV4 Features
Almost everyone who searches for a compact SUV ends up asking themselves, “What is the price of a Toyota RAV4?” If you’ve also been considering this highly-reviewed Toyota, you’re in luck! Round Rock Toyota has put together a helpful guide on the 2019 Toyota RAV4 price points, trim levels, and standard features. Armed with this knowledge, you’ll…
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 is receiving high praises from critics and Austin area car buyers. If you haven’t had the chance to test drive the new RAV4, visit Round Rock Toyota to take it for a spin! U.S. News and World Report enjoyed the “many standard driver assistance features” and “great gas mileage,” and Edmund praised the…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $920 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1045 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,395 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.